Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I will live here in 2 years!!!

El Palauet, Barcelona Spain



Well I'm back kids. Sorry for the long delay in posts. I've been all over the place mentally and trying to sort 2010 out has been hectic. It appears that soon my blog will change from posts on random awesomeness to somewhat of a travel blog as I am off to sail the seas working on Super Yachts. I leave for France in about 3 months and will then work on yachts for about 1-3 years, travelling, earning good money and basically just enjoying doing something different. The dream is to save save save and potentially be able to move to Spain and live there for a little while, hence the above post. I cannot wait to update you all on my adventures from around the globe.
*Click on post title for link to EP Living Barcelona





No comments:

Post a Comment