Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fuck it! I'm moving to Brazil

I recently did a post 'Take me back to the 70's!' featuring a house which was pretty much perfection in my opinion located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Now I have stumbled across KAA Restaurant, also located in Sao Paulo. This place is sweet! I need to go there, eat there, drink and be merry there! That's it kiddies, I am saving my pennies and going to Brazil. Pretty sure it's made for me!

KAA Restaurant, Sao Paulo, Brazil




*Click on post title for link to KAA Restaurant

3 comments:

  1. wowowowowow! why am I not there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd move there on 2 conditions: if my house could look like that restaurant and if the country could work on the widespread poverty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwwladlksdldldfdkfkjd

    Want to go to Brazil with u!

    A**
    http://bcnscrawls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete