Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Sick Kicks!

Okay so I went into the Valley yesterday with my co-worker Adrian to buy some spray cans and grab some lunch. I was craving Sushi like a rabid dog, so we ended up walking down every alleyway and alcove trying to find a Sushi Train, sounds easy, apparently not...On our adventures we stumbled across a small little boutique store that had some of the hottest kicks I've seen in a while, some of which were on my last Sick Kicks post. Needless to say I was in heaven until my brain kicked in and reminded me that I'm saving to travel and cannot possibly come up with a reason why I needed a $200 pair of kicks. I came up with a million reasons why I wanted them though...Anyway it inspired me to do another Sick Kicks post on the sneakers grabbing my attention at the moment. Oh and ps: Fortitude Valley in Brisbane needs a flippen Sushi Train people, Terryaki Chicken just didn't suffice.

Supra Cuban


Supra Cruiser


St!zo x Takashi Murakami Custom Dunk High


Reebok Sir Jam Low


Reebok Rec Room


Reebok Omni Lite Pump


Puma Pony Cross Style Pack


Puma Cat 2 ST


Nike Vandal Low NYC Catch a Cab


Nike Dynasty Leather Spring 2010


Nike Dunk High Nylon


Nike Dunk High Black Volt


Nike Auto Force 180 NYC Edt. Holiday 2009


Nike Air Force 1 GS


Nike Air Force 1 07 Premium Women's Black


New Balance MTG580 Gore-Tex Gradient Pack


Kicks-Hi x Reebok Reverse Jam Collection


Crooks & Castles x Vans Freemont Hi


Commonwealth x Reebok Pump Omni Lite - Sea Foam


CD Shoes x Ken Block


Air Jordan I 1 Hi Strap Techno Blue GS


Air Jordan 1 High Strap


Adidas x Ronnie Fieg Overcast Metro Attitude Hi


Adidas Conductor Patrick Ewing Knicks Colorway


Adidas Centennial NBA Series - Fall 2009


55DSL x Adidas Originals XV 55 Nizza High

*Click on post title for link to Sneaker Files

1 comment: