Friday, June 19, 2009

Shoe Fix!

Do you need, want, desire, dream about designer heels but can't afford them? Well I'm hearing ya! I must admit I think about shoes on a daily basis and can spend hours on the Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin websites dreaming about wearing their pretty pretty (flippen expensive) shoes. Now some people may think this isn't healthy, but shoes make me happy. Shoes can make or break an outfit. They can also make wearing a hessian bag look hott in the right heels. So anyway to my point. Go check out Show Show. They have some awesome designer inspired heels at great prices, so go get your fix now...

Punk $160AU


Pascale $100AU


Oxygen $80AU


Nerro $70AU


Kohl $70AU


Kapitol $80AU


Kandance $60AU


Joanne $80AU


Glamour $50AU


Embrace $60AU


Budweiser $80AU


Bongle $60AU

*Click on post title for link to Shoe Show

4 comments: